Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
- Charleston Pickle Company on Facebook!
- The Charleston Pickle Company is a new product that has hit the ground running. In the year since we began production, we have been featured in Charleston Magazine, Dirt (a Charleston City Paper Publication), radio morning show 95sx, The Charleston Mercury, Mount Pleasant Patch, Local Palate and Hungry Meets Healthy.
- Charleston Pickle Co. pickles are grown locally (in season) and produced locally, in Charleston SC. Whenever possible, all ingredients and components are sourced locally, too!
- We are the official pickle of the Charleston RiverDogs baseball team who use us in their “Pickle Dog”!
- Charleston Pickle Co. is a different kind of company who uses the freshest pickling cucumbers locally in season (organic when possible). Pickled without heat, a Charleston Pickle Co. pickle retains its structure, color and natural goodness, and does not need added chemical food colorings or preservatives. We do not use a “canning method” with our pickle which sets us apart from every other major pickle company in America.
- Check out the full story and where you can purchase our Cold Pour pickles (and get pickle stuff!) at:www.charlestonpicklecompany.com