Elizabeth Moffly Hits 'Good Ol' Boys' in SC1 Race Hard
The only female on the GOP side of the race slams six of her male rivals.
One day after a congenial debate where 16 GOP candidates did little to emphasize their differences, Elizabeth Moffly, the only female in the Republican field, minced few words in an ad called "Good Ol' Boys."
The ad, narrated by Moffly, is appearing on radio and does not mention any of the other candidates by name. But a video version points to the personal and political, while criticizing:
- Former Gov. Mark Sanford for not keeping his promise of term limits.
- Teddy Turner for allegedly having an affair on his wife.
- Sen. Larry Grooms for rewarding his donors.
- Curtis Bostic for increasing spending while serving on the Charleston County Council.
- John Kuhn for blocking a bill about Internet predators while serving in the SC Senate.
- Rep. Chip Limehouse for claiming his email was hacked by Attorney General Eric Holder.
What do you think of the ad?